Press & Media
Let's connect! I'm available for interviews for your podcast, summit or event.
I love to speak about:
- courage (e.g., courage to live a life that feels good)
- getting out of our comfort zones (e.g., with growth and greatness comes discomfort)
- happiness and well-being (e.g., evidence-based ways we can be boost our happiness)
- burnout prevention and getting over overwhelm (e.g., signs of burnout, mindset around burnout, and what we can do to reduce/prevent burnout)
- getting out of negative thinking patterns (e.g., recognizing and dealing with the self-doubt)
- getting unstuck (e.g., getting out of a rut, coming out of indecision or spinning our wheels)
- the importance of mindset
Recent podcast guest interviews:
- Nadia Finer's Little Voice Big Business: How to Beat Burnout Before it Becomes a Bustling Problem
- Coffee with Tracey: Living Your Ideal Life - Without Burnout Out
- Byron Ingraham's "The Big Movement" Podcast: Overcoming Burnout. (We also cover a bit about my story, stress & overwhelm and courage.)
- Just Stay Curious with Gillian Rose: Self-love, Burnout & Overwhelm
- Mindfulness Mode podcast with Bruce Langford: Flourish With A Focus On Smaller Steps
- Get out of Your Own Damn Way Podcast with Krylyn Peters: Healing from Burnout and Stress
- The Professional Women’s Weight & Wellness Symposium: Learn to Prioritize your Health, Transform your Body, and Create Whole-life Success (Interview on burnout in professional and entrepreneurial women)
- Body Wisdom with Dr. Michele (Link to come)
- Soul to Soul Podcast with Salona Carlisle (Link to come)
- Recent live streams include trainings in Facebook groups such as the Freedom Business Network (topic: Burnout); Thriving Hive (topic: Stress Reduction), Muse Maven Mastermind (topic: Getting Out of Our Own Way) and more.
Selected recent video interview features:
- Grand Opening Free to Fly Online Conference & Fashion Show (Topic: Getting Unstuck)
- Conscious Community TV with Host Brittney Hiller (Topic: Positive mental health and flourishing. Link to come.)
Nancie Vito is a professional coach for burned out creatives and other professionals who want to get unstuck, reduce overwhelm and design their dream life. After recovering from her own burnout, she founded Flourish in 2009, where she has inspired people who feel stuck (perhaps in a soul-crushing job) to take steps towards what they truly want in life. With an interest in mindset, mindfulness and motivation, she is grateful that her background in public health and mental health led her to this path. She earned her Master's degree from Emory University and her coaching certification from Coach Training Alliance. Working remotely with clients from all over, she lives in downtown Atlanta with her partner and their pug. To take her burnout quiz and to get updates on her upcoming programs to beat burnout and boost happiness, visit her at http://nancievito.com.
In her spare time, you can find Nancie hanging out with friends at a local restaurant, supporting her local coffee shop, or wandering around her favorite city, NYC.
As seen in:
Selected online publications:
A sampling of testimonials can be found here.
As Nancie's background lies in behavioral / mental health, her name can also be found in several academic pieces in peer-reviewed journals and presentations, and she co-authored a chapter in a mental health nursing textbook in 2009.
nancie (at) nancievito.com