If you are asking yourself, "Is this right for me?," then read on to find out.
Imagine the difference four months can make. While working with me, clients have consistently:
- Improved efficiency and increased productivity (written books, increased sales, and built businesses)
- Uncovered innate strengths and personal values to create their ideal lives
- Bravely stepped out of comfort zones and took on challenges to stretch themselves in order to grow personally and professionally
- Significantly reduced burnout, stress and overwhelm, while focusing on self-care (One client even stopped her nail-biting habit.)
- Increased overall confidence
- Gained courage to leave stressful jobs when appropriate and let go of anything that no longer serves them
- Attained greater sense of happiness and well-being and began spending more time with family and friends
- Obtained clarity and reconnected with their passions
- Developed a general sense of feeling “lighter”
Whether you're overwhelmed, spinning your wheels, or simply know that something in your life needs to change, you may be at the point to where you're "over it!" You may feel like you have been in the same place for a while, and let's face it, you may have developed habits and ways of thinking over the years that may not be serving you well.
I know that moving forward and TAKING ACTION can be tough on your own, and I know how frustrating it can feel to stay stuck for so long. (I've been there!) You might know what you want but find yourself spinning your wheels and stuck in "paralysis analysis." What I've found is that it doesn't have to be like that. If you feel stuck or are experiencing blocks because of fears of moving forward, consistent action will be key. Momentum creates momentum. You will gain the courage to move forward in spite of your fears.
I highly recommend a four-month commitment to the process. Since a recent research study suggested it takes an average of 66 days to create a habit, you’ll have time to create a solid foundation and put your plan into action with my support. This is truly an investment in yourself. Plus, you will actually feel excited to get out of bed in the morning. :)
Packages: Focus, Fine-Tune + Flourish
I have created different programs to be able to better suit your needs.
- FLOURISH / VIP: 4 full 45-minute sessions per month, plus the option of 2 extra 15 minute calls with unlimited email and text support.
This program is for people who want to move quickly and are ready to make big changes in their lives. (Please set up a call first so we can see if it's a fit.)
- FOCUS / Foundation (recommended and most popular!): 3 full 45-minute calls per month plus ~1 email question/exchange per week.
This program consists of 12 sessions over 16 weeks (3 sessions per month for 4 months). It is the perfect program for people who want to make positive changes and see results in their lives -- all with consistent action and accountability.
(Set up a free call now - let's see if we're a fit!)
- FINE TUNE / Maintenance: Two 45-minute calls per month
This maintenance package is specifically for those who first started out in either the "Focus" or "Flourish" package, hit major milestones, and want to continue having a coach to help them think BIG with an accountability partner. This maintenance program is for people who would like to continue to work on their goals and create new goals on an ongoing basis. The most successful people choose to work with me on an ongoing basis to focus on their personal growth and development.
What does a typical program look like?
- Twelve (12) sessions over 4 months (The "Focus" Package)
- Corresponding journal sheets for help with reflection
- Email support in between sessions
Examples of what we'll do together:
- Identify your current situation, your ideal situation, and what needs to change
- Deal with any overwhelm, burnout or stress
- Discover meaning, purpose, values and strengths
- Reframe your thinking and working on your mindset
- Take action
I love to work with highly motivated people who are ready to take steps to live the life they want.
The first step is to schedule a call with me to see if we're a fit. It's free!
- Be sure to check out my self-study courses, From Burnout to Bliss: 28 Days to a More Relaxed, Happier You, which helps you focus on self-care, and Dream It, Do It, which can help you go from floundering to flourishing. Treat yourself and do something to nourish your soul!
- To get updates about courses, workshops, online seminars and group programs, be sure to sign up for my mailing list.
Are you an aspiring coach?
I offer mentor coaching as well as a 60 or 90 minute “pick-my-brain” session if you are just starting out. From questions about training program options to building your new business.... After getting these requests regularly, I have found that folks have loved to “dive in” with their questions about getting started, and then leave feeling inspired and ready to move forward! Click here for more info!